Company: Velaa Private Island Maldives
Salary: Not Disclosed
Vacancy For: All Country
Job Category: Food, Beverages & Catering
Language Required: English
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Noonu Atoll
Gender Preference: Male/Female
Education Qualification: Bachelor's/ College Degree
Experience: 3 year
Job Expiration: 10-Dec-2020
* Demonstrate a high degree of Velaa's culture and service standard, service sequence, procedures, policies and most of all reflects the values of Velaa Private island.
* Assist the sous chef in leading & managing all culinary activities within the grade Manager section, ensuring compliance with velaa's standards in quality, hygiene, and guest satisfaction.
* Promoting cross sectional effective communication with a positive team spirit.
* Demonstrate excellent hands on techniques and the ability to maintain exceeding standards.
* Continuously work on maintaining the consistency of dishes and initiatives on improving the quality and range of choices.
* Minimum 3 years International experience at 5 star luxury hotels/resorts in cold kitchen section experience in Maldives is preferred.
* A Bachelors in culinary arts or related field is a plus.
* Must have excellent knowledge of HACCP and other food safety standards.
* Good Command of written & spoken English.
* Experience in working with multi culture teams.
* Guest oriented and have a pleasant and positive personality with the flexibility to not hesitate in covering long duty hours if need be.
* Professional appearance and impeccable hygiene standards.
* Ability to work in hectic environments, stand, walk, bend use appliances and lift heavy items.
* Flexible to work around guest demands and pays attention to detail.