Company: CORAL ISLAND RESORTS MALDIVES PVT. LTD.
Salary: Not Disclosed
Vacancy For: All Country
Job Category: Administration
Job Type: Full-time
Personal Assistant to the GM of Coral IslandResorts.
Responsibilities and Duties
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
· Arranging trips,travel visas, accommodation, and travelling with the GM when required.
· Screeningphone calls, inquiries, requests, and handling them when appropriate.
· Meeting andgreeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
· Organizingand maintaining GM’s schedule, as well as appointments.
· Dealing withincoming email, post, and other correspondences. Responding to the prior saidon behalf of the GM.
· Recording andmaintaining of minutes.
· Carrying outbackground research and presenting findings where appropriate.
· Producingdocuments, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
· Organizingand attending meetings, while ensuring the GM is well prepared for meetings inadvance.
· Liaising withclients, suppliers and other staff.
Following is expected of the employee;
· Minimum Diplomaor relevant experience in the field.
· Young,enthusiastic, able to work long hours and able to travel on short notice.
· Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills.
· Relevant administrativeand computer skills.
· Able tomultitask, work under pressure, and turn criticism to your own advantage.
· Goodorganizational skills, coupled with a positive and pleasant positive attitude.
· Able tosocialize, adapt and work with different people.
· Be punctual,reliable, presentable and dress appropriately.
· Able to showinitiative, work independently, without guidance and constant monitoring.
· Habituallycome prepared well in advance.
· Be discreet atall times with work related matters.