Salary: Not Disclosed
Vacancy For: Maldives Country
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Job Type: Part-time
Location: Faafu Atoll
* Identify and establish new customer accounts (e.g., call dormant accounts, cold call, obtain leads from vendors)
* Maintain and grow business with existing accounts
* Support internal sales in managing account administration
* Consult with customers in selling and supporting Tecstor products and services
* Provide product presentations and sales training for assigned accounts
* Manage demo stock requirements and evaluation stock
* Prepare partner plans and execute directly
* Identify cross selling opportunities within Tecstor's products and services portfolio
* Create value add opportunities for Tecstor
* Develop relationships with Vendor Account Management Teams.
* Keep customers up-to-date with product-related information
* Coordinate with training, marketing, business development, and product management to effectively support the customer
* Establish productive vendor relations to ensure quality of service to customers.
* Maintain up-to-date profiles on accounts showing revenue projects and quotas
* Gain general understanding of customer business and strategic plans as they relate to Westcon products and services
* Maintain relevant account information on CRM.
* Monitor performance of allocated accounts and identify areas of opportunity
* Provide support in sales presentations, products demonstrations, customer training, and solution delivery
* Consult with appropriate internal resources for guidance and support in serving customers
* Provide & manage forecasts into Head of Sales
* Work at customer sites as part of engagement strategy
* Attend customer meetings as required, including any additional Tecstor support as required ie: Presales.
* Ensure forecasts are submitted in a timely and accurate manner.
* Prepare business development plans for account set.
* Attend relevant internal and external product training
* Meet all reporting deadlines with accuracy (e.g., call reporting, pipeline reporting, etc).
* Attend all required internal and external meetings
* Maintain and develop own knowledge of Tecstor and vendor product portfolio.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
* Sales or account management experience in Information Technology industry
* Background with advanced customer service or sales environment
* Knowledge & experience with IT networking and unified communication & collaboration
* Experience with IT distributors or IT resellers.